Book now for your magical visit to meet Santa
Santa is moving into his magical grotto on 27th November where he'll be meeting children to hear their Christmas wishes
Santa will meet and greet children every day until Christmas Eve, when he will take off again to deliver presents all around the world.
Entry to the Grotto is £1.50 per child and includes a gift.
Santa and his Elves will be located on Level 1 next to the Wild Cubs Free Play area.
Plus, don't forget to visit our super Snow Play area next to the Grotto, where little ones can enjoy all the fun of a snow day without the cold! You don't need to pre-book, simply purchase a ticket for £1.50 at the Grotto to enjoy a 20-minute session in the snow.
Rules of Snow Play
- Snow Play is for over 3 years and under 10 years. Mini Snow Play is for over 18months and under 3 years.
- Shoes must be removed. Socks should be worn.
- No running or jumping within the Snow Play area.
- Any rough play will not be tolerated. Participants will be removed.
- No food or drink allowed inside the Snow Play area.
- The parent or guardian of the participant must observe their child at all times.
- Snowballs and snow are not to be removed from Snow Play.
- Any spillages or contamination to the snow must be reported to staff immediately.
- Participants should avoid swallowing or putting snow in mouths. However, Display Snow has no known harmful side effects.
- Material data sheets are available on request. It is the responsibility of the participant or participant’s parent or guardian to ensure that they have no allergies, illness or skin conditions that may be affected by the artificial Snow.