World Book Day Competition
As you know we are holding events for world book day between the 7th - 9th March! The books that will be read between these dates are as follows:
- The Gruffalo
- The Tiger Who Came To Tea
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Giraffes Cant Dance
- Guess How Much I Love You
We will also be holding a 'Design a bookmark' competition which will be during the same dates. We will be on Level 1 between Poundland and Debenhams, make sure you come and visit us for a fun filled few days!
Terms & conditions apply:
- The promotion runs 7th to 9th March 2019 inclusive.
- The prize consists of a library of books (donated via EPSL) for your chosen school
- There is one prize at each of the following sites: The Mall Blackburn
- One entry per person.
- Entry is via uploading your bookmark design image to our Facebook or Instagram page.
- There are no cash or prize alternatives.
- Entry to the promotion is open to UK residents aged 14 or over, excluding employees, agents, their families or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events arising beyond its control. Neither the promoter nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
- The winner will be chosen at random and informed on social media by Monday 11th March.
- If the prize is not claimed within 7 days a runner up will be chosen and informed.
- Promoter: Capital & Regional, 22 Chapter Street, London, SW1P 4NP