Date posted: 16 October, 2018
Responsible for total store results, the Store Manager role is to take ownership of the stores’ performance in relation to profitability, and overall customer satisfaction. With a main focus on improving and maintaining an outstanding customer service, you will also communicate with a motivational leadership style as you will be accountable for coaching, educating and inspiring a team of consultants and Assistant Manager who will run the store as your deputy. In addition, you will also maintain operational procedures for a smooth and consistent day to day running.
• Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
• Manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a welcoming environment.
• Take a lead role in resolving complex customer queries.
• Communicate effectively with Area Manager and/or Head Office and cascade to the store, acting as a link in the chain of communication.
• Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
• Actively promote the company and the store in the local shopping centre.
• Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times.
• Establish efficient operating standards to ensure that all operating costs are kept within budget and that shrinkage is kept to a minimum.
• Be accountable for implementing legislation regarding security and Health and Safety.
• Maintain standards of discipline, rules and regulations in regards to recruitment, training, performance reviews, grievances and disciplinary procedures.
• Ability and eagerness to learn by studying relevant training materials, and to share expertise within the team.
• Play an integral role in ensuring the store is plentiful with stock levels, and also to maintain commerciality in line with company procedures.
• Awareness of analysing and interpreting data, to facilitate planning and future forecasting for sales.
• Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Cluster Manager or Regional Manager.
• All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
Established in 1995, The Fragrance Shop is known for its passionate and innovative nature within the fragrance industry, and we are the UK’s largest, independent fragrance retailer. Our aim is to create mainstream and luxury fragrance, which is affordable and accessible for all, and we showcase over 130 luxury Fragrance brands in our stores 180+ nationwide and online!
How to apply
To apply for the vacant position, please hand your CV in to the store, or alternatively please send your CV across to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.