Guest Experience Host - 26 hours / £9 per hour
Date posted: 2 February, 2019
- To ensure responsible use of time.
- To deal professionally and efficiently with all guest questions and enquiries
- To work alongside all Exchange personnel to promote the brand values
- To co-ordinate the monthly Retail Index figures and comments
- To ensure all company policies are understood, communicated and adhered to as appropriate
- To act on behalf of the Management team on safety, first aid and hygiene matters.
- To develop an excellent relationship with our retailer customers and be able to report on trading issues.
- To collect and promote retailer offers, events, promotions and product.
- To ensure all letters and updates to our retailer customers are delivered including creation of monthly in house newsletter
- To assist where required in the promotion and deliverance of the center’s marketing, PR, promotional activity and partnered charity events and collections.
- Through a sound local knowledge, to be able to respond to guests regarding Centre events, local transport queries and local/community events.
- To ensure lost property and lost children procedures are adhered to.
- To support our customers retailer’s recruitment through promoting vacant positions.
- To log customer comments and respond wherever possible, escalating when required.
- To provide leasing information on available RMU and promotional space, collect interested parties contact details and respond where instructed.
- To actively drive and build the loyalty card and database
- To monitor, update and record statistics as directed inc. footfall, local info, redemptions and participation numbers.
- To process and promote and drive sales through Gift cards, Collect + and other service provisions
- To monitor the delivery of exceptional and unforgettable guest service via mystery shopper scores and Net Promoter Score Surveys
- To work alongside specialist agencies to monitor, update and promote the Exchange’s customers (the tenants) via social media and web-based feeds including facebook, twitter, the Centre’s website, Instagram and Google plus.
Essential requirements for the role
The role will require a confident, presentable individual with excellent communication and computer skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
The ideal candidate will be creative, active and enjoy interacting with a variety of people both on a business and guest/customer level.
They will have a natural outgoing character and will be able to deal with potentially difficult situations. They will be energetic, self-motivated and are able to resolve problems. They have an ability to deliver solutions and are well organised.
Desirable requirements for the role
Candidates with a customer service, sales, retail, hospitality or promotional background, with experience of social media including twitter, facebook and Instagram.
To provide a pivotal link between the Exchange guests and retail customers, and to act as an energized host and communicator for C&R at Exchange Ilford. As a Host you will provide unforgettable guest service and experience, whilst constantly reviewing the guest experience and guest brand touch points to ensure it is the best it can be.
This job is for 26 hours per week working 5 out of 7 days, on a rota basis from 8:45am-8pm (dependant on the centres opening hours).
112 High Road
Tel: 020 8477 1308
How to apply
Please email your CV to Debbie@exchangeilford.co.uk or drop it into the Guest Lounge on level 1 beside Tkmaxx (Cranbrook Road entrance)
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.