Cleaner - Exchange Ilford - 40 hours per week
Date posted: 6 January, 2019
We have 2 vacancies for cleaners, working 40 hours per week at £8 per hour. You will be required to cover the following hours on a rota basis working over the whole week including the weekend and bank holidays:
• To carry out all cleaning tasks in accordance with the schedule in place.
• Partake in multiple cleaning duties such as emptying waste and recycling, cleaning washrooms, sweeping, cleaning windows.
• Ensuring all public areas are free of debris and waste.
• Maintain equipment and materials.
• Attend spillages or incidents ensuring they are attended to promptly and following the correct health and safety guidelines.
• Ensuring the correct products are used and any warning signs are always displayed.
• Uphold a professional and customer focused service.
• Provide any advice and guidance to members of the public.
• Competitive holiday entitlement
• Competitive pay
• Access to Additional Training
• A wide range of discounts with selected companies
112 High Road
Tel: 020 8553 3000
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it into the security office on the 5th floor.
The above vacancy is advertised on behalf of the individual employer. Please contact the company concerned for information about their policies on equal opportunities and other areas of employment.