Guest Experience Host
Exchange Ilford are looking for a Guest Experience Host who will work in the Guest Lounge and be a part of our marketing team.
If you're interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
See Job Description below:
GUEST EXPERIENCE HOST - MARKETING
To provide a pivotal link between the Exchange guests and retail customers, through driving delivery of an exceptional guest and customer experience. The Guest Experience team are responsible for the concept, promotion and delivery and monitoring of the end to end customer journey, in order to increase footfall and sales. Through creating local business partnerships, promoting community networking and cultivating creative enterprise solutions.
You will be accountable for:
Identifying and delivering community tailored activities and driving commercial initiatives across the common areas, car park and through our customer trade.
- To ensure responsible use of time.
- To work alongside all Exchange personnel to promote the brand values.
- To ensure all company policies are understood, communicated, and adhered to as appropriate.
- To act on behalf of the Management team on safety, first aid and hygiene matters.
- To deal professionally and efficiently with all guest questions and enquiries
- To develop an excellent relationship with our retailer customers, to report on trading issues through co-ordination of the monthly Retail Index figures and comments
- To ensure that effective filing systems on and offline are effective and maintained.
- To answer phones, emails, and direct customer enquiries promptly, politely, and efficiently
- Establishing, maintaining and monitoring quality control guidelines for the physical provision of common area activities to ensure the offers and experiences enhance the guest experience.
- Proactively and creatively identifying new and emerging offers, experiences and partnerships that would enhance and differentiate our community proposition and offer;
- To ensure all letters and updates to our retailer customers are delivered including creation of monthly in-house newsletter
- To process the incoming and outgoing Collect Plus parcel service
- To support and process the carpark permit holder scheme including external stakeholders
- To assist with the administration and payment for cml bookings and car park permits
- Support strong business relationships with existing and target customers and partners to drive sales through car park, Collect + and other service provisions.
- To drive delivery of exceptional and unforgettable guest service via mystery shopper scores and Net Promoter Score Surveys
- Communicate with Town Centre Manager and other town Centre stakeholders for key updates on local events.
- To promote, co-ordinate and report on, local and partnered charity events and collections.
- Through a sound local knowledge, to be able to respond to guests regarding Centre events, local transport queries and local/community events.
- To monitor customer comments and respond wherever possible, escalating when required.
- To actively drive and build the loyalty app and database.
- To support our customers retailer’s recruitment through promoting vacant positions.
- To ensure lost property and lost child’s procedures are adhered to
- Analyse results from surveys and create action plans on how best to improve our service.
- To work alongside specialist agencies to monitor, update and promote the Exchange’s customers (the tenants) via social media and web-based feeds including Facebook, twitter, the Centre’s website, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- To monitor, update and record statistics as directed including footfall, car park usage tracker, utilities, and trade index
- To assist in writing marketing literature (press releases, editorials) to augment Exchange Ilford’s presence in the market.
- Assist in the organizing of Centre events, writing creative briefs and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Organize and plan the production of all marketing materials by working closely with agencies and other stakeholders.
- Provide fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during creation of marketing materials, website, and email contacts.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs.
This job description does not form part of the Contract of Employment and may be reasonably amended from time to time.
Essential requirements for the role
- The role will require a confident, presentable individual with excellent communication and computer skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- The ideal candidate will be creative, active and enjoy interacting with a variety of people both on a business and guest/customer level.
- They will have a natural outgoing character and will be able to deal with potentially difficult situations.
- They will be energetic, self-motivated and are able to resolve problems.
- They have an ability to deliver solutions in a timely manner through excellent organizational ability and attention to detail
Desirable requirements for the role
- Candidates with a customer service, sales, retail, hospitality, or promotional background
- Proven success within social media influencing including twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Extended knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus.
- Experience in copy-editing
This is full time role (5 days across a 7 day week)